SB-771 PlastiClad is a 100% solids, two component, one part iso to one part poly by volume, moderately fast cure polyurethane coating. SB-771 has the following applications (among others):
- Impact resistant coating for the protection of easily deformable structures such as EPS and insulative foams.
- Structural plastic for use in part fabrication where only a moderate level of impact resistance is required.
- Plastic coating which may be textured to splash protect drywall, wood or other architectural substrates from many common liquids.
- Aromatic base coat used to provide a continuous surface for stapled wood constructs.
- Structural for foam sculptures.
- Waterproof encapsulating material.
- Small castings measuring less than 1500ml in total volume (with static mix tip).